From: TC at BHVC 30-OCT-1985 13:03
To: SYSKERMIT

Dear Alan,

               I have cobbled a version of 86kerio  for  the
          Future  Computers  FX30/FX20.   It  will run under
          both  CP/M-86  and  Concurrent  CP/M.    To   work
          correctly  with Concurrent it should be built with
          the Concurrent version of kerutl (by Mark Hewitt);
          the resulting kermit will then run correctly under
          both types of CP/M.

               Any mail should be sent to me (TC) at The Civ
          Eng  Vax  at  Brum  (DTE 000020010901).  You might
          have problems with mail;   you  might  get  remote
          procedure  errors.   We  believe this is a problem
          with our PSE software, so keep plugging away.   An
          alternative route is to mail [email-masked],
          and the message will be passed on.

               Tony  Chabot,  Dept.   of  Computer  Science,
          University of Birmingham.

.